3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process that creates a physical object from a digital design. There are different 3D printing technologies and materials you can print with, but all are based on the same principle: a digital model is turned into a solid three-dimensional physical object by adding material layer by layer. To print a 3-D object, the manufacturer uses a 3-D computer-aided design (CAD) program to create a digital model that gets sliced into very thin cross-sections called layers. During the print process, the 3-D printer starts at the bottom of the design and builds up successive layers of material until the object is finished. The amount of time it takes to print an object depends on its size and complexity. Objects constructed using thin layers will likely take longer to produce, though may provide greater detail than objects constructed of thicker layers.
Ability to customize products
Customization is the norm when it comes to 3D printing. With the desired raw material, a 3D printer, and the required blueprint, you can “manufacture” any object you want, with the specifications and design of your choice;
Rapid production of prototypes
3D printing enables quick production of prototypes or small-scale versions of the real object. This helps researchers and engineers plan the actual object and catch any design flaws that may affect quality and functionality;
Low production costs
Although the initial cost of setting up a 3D printing facility may be high, the overall savings in the form of labor costs, time saved, and equal effort for small-scale and mass manufacturing ensures that the cost of production is relatively low;
Reduced overhead costs
3D printing reduces your overhead costs since it uses additive manufacturing instead of subtractive manufacturing. This means that you only use the absolutely necessary materials on each print. This not only cuts your upfront costs for materials, it also reduces the funds you’d normally spend on transporting and disposing of that waste.
• Our staff has worked in several 3D projects for different business segments. You will be working with experienced professionals;
• We provide on time delivery. We understand the importance of due dates and we work hard to always meet them;
• Different and revolutionary 3D printing technics which allow us to advise you for what is better or not in any situation;
• We can save you time can avoid expensive turnarounds;
• You will be assured top level of precision & accuracy;
• We are the most required for 3D services provider in Portugal.